If you’re asking this question to yourself, a fellow member or a coach… Here comes your answer!
*Starting Thursday February 26th and every Thursday after, for 5 weeks, we will:
1. Watch the Open Announcement Show at the gym. While there isn’t a ton of space in the lounge/TV room/kids room/couch room, all members are invited to watch with us!
2. Post heat schedules on the bulletin board for you to pick a time to complete the workout on Friday or Saturday. Very important that you get a spot here so we can guarantee you are judged!
*Starting Friday the 27th and every Friday after, for 5 weeks, we will:
1. Do the Open workout. If you’re signed up for the Open you need to perform the workout with a judge. Best way to make sure that happens is sign the heat schedule.
2. Friday Night Lights! We encourage all of you to come out and support your friends and family at New Era while they attack the Open workout of the week. Keep in mind, Friday the 27th of March will be our end of the Open celebration pot luck party. Food, drink and fun!!!
3. If you aren’t signed up for the Open (why wouldn’t you?!) you will still do the Open workout because that’s what will be programed for the entire gym. No need to get a spot on the heat schedule as you will not need to be judged.
*Starting Saturday the 28th and every Saturday after, for 5 weeks, we will:
1. Do the Open workout! The Open workout will be programmed for both Friday and Saturday. Doesn’t mean we want you to do it Friday and Saturday, just means if you can’t get in Friday you have the option of completing it Saturday and vice versa.